The Pipes and Drums Band of the Edmonton Police Service is Returning to Butte
After missing the last two St. Patrick's Days due to the pandemic, The Pipes and Drums Band of the Edmonton Police Service will return to play in Butte over the St. Patrick’s Day holiday, beginning Wednesday, March 15.
Your donations are gratefully accepted to help with the lodging and travel expenses of the Pipers for their visit. Donations can be sent directly to Mainstreet Uptown Butte, P.O. Box 696, Butte, Montana 59703, with a notation that the donation is for the Friends of the Pipers Fund.
For more details, call Mainstreet Uptown Butte at 406-497-6464 or email George Everett at email@example.com.
Wednesday, March 15
- 7:00 pm, Irish in Me, 401 S, Wyoming St.
Thursday, March 16
- 10:30 am, Head Start, 1000 S. Arizona St.
- 11:30 am, Big Sky Senior Living, 3701 Elizabeth Warren Ave.
- 12:30 pm, Headframe Spirits, 21 S. Montana St.
- 2:30 pm, Northwestern Energy GOB, 11 E. Park St.
- 3:30 pm, Butte Plaza Mall 3100 Harrison Ave.
- 4:30 pm, BSB Courthouse Rotunda, 155 W, Granite St.
- 5:30 pm, Crazee Carol’s, 2702 Walnut St.
- 6:30 pm, Butte Brewery, 465 E. Galena St.
- 8:00 pm, 51 Below, 51 W. Park St.
- 9:00 pm, Cavalier Lounge, Hotel Finlen, 100 E, Broadway
Friday, March 17
- 9:00 am, West Elementary, 1000 Steel St.
- 10:00 am, The Springs, 300 Mt. Highland Drive
- 12:00 pm, Parade, Uptown Butte streets
- 1:00 pm, Metals Sports Bar & Grill, 8 W. Park St,
- 2:30 pm, Shenanigans Bar and Casino, 1000 S. Excelsior Ave.
- 3:30 pm, Sam’s Place, 905 N. Excelsior Ave.
- 5:00 pm, Pair-A-Dice Bar, 1653 Harrison Ave.
- 6:00 pm, The Depot, 818 S. Arizona St.
- 7:45 pm, Handing Down the Heritage, Butte Civic Center, 1340 Harrison Ave.
- 9:00 pm, M&M Bar & Grill, 17 N. Main St.